INPEO – socially oriented non-profit organization
Activities begun in September 2019 г.
Large international companies have long been implementing corporate ethics standards designed with their own individual goals and characteristics in mind. The standards that are not always implemented have the expected effect and response among employees, but this is an important step towards building harmonious internal and external relations of corporations.
The International Non-profit ethics organization unites citizens and professionals in various fields of activity, for whom ethics issues are the basis of relations between people who are ready to observe and popularize standards of civil and professional ethics.
- The formation of ethical consciousness of the individual and society as a whole;
- Use the potential of ethics as a science in the formation of modern society;
- Systematization, formulation, establishment, popularization and protection of ethical standards;
- Formation of a consolidated position on ethical issues;
- Harmonization of relations, combining an ethical world society in one structure;
- To defend universal values and norms of morality and morality, formed for thousands of years.
Objectives of the Organization:
- Research and development in the field of ethics;
- Cooperation in the field of ethics with individuals and legal entities by public organizations;
- Settlement of disputes and conflicts in the field of ethics;
- Strengthening cooperation, solidarity and mutual assistance of persons in the field of ethics;
- Protection of civil and professional ethical standards of MEPA members, protection of interests in state structures;
- Formation of a consolidated position on ethics, development and approval of professional ethical codes;
- Promotion of civil and professional ethics;
- Supporting the conditions of stability and well-being necessary for peaceful and friendly relations between people based on respect for ethical principles.