INPEO policy on personal data processing
This Policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) is adopted and valid in the International public organization for ethics (hereinafter – the Organization).
The organization processes and protects personal data that the personal data subject provides when using the Organization’s website from any device and when communicating with the Organization in any form, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and this Policy.
The subject of personal data, using the website of the Organization and providing their personal data by filling in the appropriate forms (fields), gives his consent to the processing of personal data.
1. Basic concept
Personal data – any information relating to directly or indirectly identified or identifiable individual (personal data subject);
Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2. List of personal data
The organization processes the following personal data of site users:
– personal data provided by the subject of personal data when filling in the relevant forms (fields) on the website of the Organization, including when filling out the contact form, when subscribing to a newsletter, when registering for events or recording for a consultation-name, legal form and name of the organization, position, contact phone number and e-mail address, etc.;
– personal data specified by the subject of personal data in electronic and other messages sent to the Organization (correspondence in the provision of consulting services by the Organization), the amount of which depends on the content and nature of the consultation;
– technical data that is automatically transmitted by the device used by the subject of personal data for filling in the appropriate forms (fields) on the Organization’s website, including technical specifications of the devices, IP address, information cookies, information about browser, date and time of use of the Organization’s website, addresses of requested pages of the institution website and other similar information.
3. Purposes of personal data processing
The organization processes personal data exclusively for the purposes for which they were provided by the subject of personal data, including:
– registration of the subject of personal data on the website of the Organization to provide access to its individual sections (pages);
– providing the subject of personal data with information about the Organization, its activities, services and events (newsletter);
– communication with the subject of personal data when it is addressed to the Organization (correspondence);
– registration of the subject of personal data as a participant of events held by the Organization;
– acceptance of the subject of personal data as a member of the Organization;
– performance of duties and powers of the Organization according to the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The organization processes technical data on the use of the personal data subject of the Organization’s website solely for the purpose of ensuring the functioning and security of the Organization’s website, as well as improving its quality.
The organization does not transmit personal data to third parties without the subject’s consent, does not place them in public sources without the consent of the subject, not making decisions, generating legal consequences for data subject or otherwise affect his rights and legitimate interests on the basis of exclusively automated processing of personal data.
4. Rights of personal data subjects
The personal data subject has the right to:
– receive information about the processing of their personal data by contacting or sending a request to the Organization;
– require the Organization to clarify, block or destroy their personal data if they are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing;
– take legal measures to protect their rights;
– withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data;
– appeal against the actions (inaction) of the Organization to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or to the court;
– exercise other rights provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. Personal data security
To ensure the security of personal data during their processing, the Organization takes the necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, their destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data.
The Organization adopted local acts on the processing of personal data, including to ensure their security. Employees of the Organization admitted to the processing of personal data are familiar with this Policy and local acts on the processing of personal data.
6. Use of links to third-party sites and services
Your Organization’s site may contain links to third-party sites and services that your Organization does not control. The organization is not responsible for the security of personal data provided by the subject of personal data when clicking on the links of third-party sites and services.
7. Policy change
The organization has the right to change (update) this Policy in case of change of requirements of the legislation or as necessary. In case of change of this Policy the Organization places the corresponding information message on the website. By continuing to use the website of the Organization after posting the above information message, the personal data subject hereby confirms his consent to the processing of his personal data, taking into account the changes made to the Policy.